New York Magazine
Stores: The Domenico Vacca First Look
Domenico Vacca (15 W. 55th St.)
This September, Italian designer Domenico Vacca, known for making Ari Gold’s suits onEntourage, will open an 11-floor complex, complete with a store, café, barbershop, salon, members-only club, and long-term-stay residences.
1. Residences: Eight floors of long-term-stay apartments (one-month minimum; pricing TBD), furnished by Domenico Vacca.
2. Live music: Italian singers like Umberto Smaila play one week per month.
3. Open bar: A $20,000 yearly membership fee includes light food and an open bar for you and three guests.
4. Outdoor space: A 2,000-square-foot terrace with a retractable roof and fire pit; 4,000-square-foot rooftop.
5. VIP shopping: A bespoke shopping experience with a Domenico Vacca specialist.
6. Barber: Three chairs for men’s shaves ($25) and cuts ($30).
7. Home: Domenico Vacca’s first tableware collection.
8. Hair salon: Six chairs for women’s haircuts (from $120), blow-dries ($50), and highlights ($180).